Audio stream for this station is not available in internet
Broadcast Timing: 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Broadcast Hours: 8 hours
Format: Programmes are made in all formats: Straight talks, interviews, discussions, features, dramas, vox-populi.
The Film & Television Institute (FTII) of India, which is an autonomous institution ofthe Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, applied for a community radio licence in 2003. Broadcasting commenced on June 1, 2006. Regular broadcasting started from January 29, 2007.
The community radio station focusses on cultural upliftment, women’s empowerment, day to day life in Pune, environment issues, climate change and film education. Other themes revolve around the needs of the local community
- First air date: 2007
- Frequency: 90.4 FM
- Country: India, Maharashtra, Pune
Radio FTII broadcasts in the following cities:
- Address: Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 004
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 09423007993, 08766775185, 020-25580059 (Sanjay J. Chandekar)
- Official website: https://www.ftii.ac.in/
- Ganga Aali Re Aangani
- Nari Amhi Sabala
- Manatle Saare
- Sahitya Darpan
- Kaavya Darpan
- Chanderi Duniya.
- Community Radio Association (CRA)
- Ideosync Media Combine
- and Daksha Mahila Samuha (grassroots level women’s group).
- Prof. Ashwin B. Sonone
- Neeta Tupare,
- Ashutosh Purohit
- Harshawardhan Chandekar
- Suresh Balmiki.